Wednesday 4 January 2017

Let's talk about my host family :D

5/11/2017    Day 34     My Host Families 

Let me briefly introduce my host families :)

For the first and second weeks, I stayed in Trinity and Morgan's house, located in 大地庄园. Their English are actually quite good, so I can speak English with them and at the same time teach them some new terms. Every morning, I woke up at 6:30 am, and had my breakfast at around 7:00 am. I had different kind of breakfast everyday, for example 烧饼油条, 蛋饼,菜头粿... I was lucky enough to taste every Taiwanese breakfast during my stay here :D




A trip to Taiwan Salt Museum in Qi Gu with my host family. 

   For the 3rd and 4th week, I stayed in 建志老师 house. His house is very near to school, around 5 minutes driving distance. He has a lovely son and daughter, plus a 9 month old cute little baby boy! The brother is a thoughtful child, during my two weeks stay here, I can see that he has a great determination in doing his work. Besides, he loves his brother and sister very much and will help them whenever he could. Every morning, I woke up at 5:30am as they will depart earlier to school. 哥哥 was so helpful as he always prepared the breakfast for me. Toast bread with cheese, toast break with strawberry jam...:D I missed the bread so much. In Malaysia, I always had bread with Milo as my breakfast, and now I have bread and Ovaltine ( A kind of chocolate drink) as my breakfast! I feel so much at home :D 

My host sister.

My host brother. 

The cute little host baby. 


And currently, I am staying at Trista and Nick's house. I will stay here for 2 weeks plus, until my project ends. My host mum, Luna is very good in cooking! How lucky am I! Let me show you the food I ate these two days!
Day 1 breakfast.

Day 2 Breakfast xD

Day 1 Dinner. I ate two bowls of rice that day! xD

Day 2 Dinner. It is the best to serve the meat with rice! Too delicious ^^ 

So, this is the summary of my host families. Thanks a lot for hosting me :) Hope you guys can visit Malaysia soon and I will be your tour guide yeah! 








No comments:

Post a Comment